Product Quality is our daily commitment to you. We take great care to ensure that each and every product we deliver meets your defined requirements for food safety and product quality. We stand behind everything we do.
To achieve this, Caymen Ventures has developed comprehensive programs and an extremely thorough set of guidelines, practices, and procedures that cover all aspects of our business. This includes a full HACCP compliance plan, with all of our employees fully trained and certified on this mandatory program. To be complete, these food quality and safety processes must be maintained through our suppliers to our company to you – our valued customer. Here is a brief overview of our programs:
• All new suppliers must pass our extensive qualification process
• All suppliers must adhere to detailed product specifications
• All suppliers are required to have annual third-party quality, food safety, and sanitation audits
Distribution Center Standards
• All of our partner distribution facilities must meet comprehensive food safety programs that meet or exceed the requirements of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), United States Department of Commerce, and our customers
• Semi-annual third party audits are conducted to verify our food safety, sanitation, and quality systems
By choosing us as your partner, you can be absolutely confident knowing that a team of dedicated, highly-trained quality professionals ensure you receive safe, consistent, and quality food products every time.